Wednesday, February 14, 2007

“I thought I'd begin by reading a sonnet by Shakespeare, but then I thought, why should I? He never reads any of mine.” Spike Milligan


Now I am not a Shakespearian fanatic like some I know, but I do enjoy a dramatic soliloquy. Many times there is an argument about a specific line in a certain play. I use Shakespeare Online to solve these arguments quickly. This site doesn't have a lot of flashy interactive stuff to do but it delivers the plays and that is what I am looking for. Use the search box to find the line you are looking for or read some essays about the Bard. If none of the texts answers your questions, try asking it using the form or post it on their forum for discussion. Give it a try!

This is as close to a Valentine post as you are going to get.

No comments: