Friday, February 02, 2007

“We are inclined to think that if we watch a football game or a baseball game, we have taken part in it” JFK


Now if you have been reading this for a while you know I am not a sports buff. I had to ask yesterday if the Superbowl was this weekend. For many the game is a sideshow while the commercials are the real attraction. So today I give you two places to watch those ads without the TV and the distracting game. One is Google Video and the other is AOL video. However you will have to wait a little while before you see the new ones. Now if you want to actually see information about the game check their site. Finally to roundup this rambling post, I have eaten many a snack during this game in the past and I usually leave with a chest full of heartburn so I give you a site for some better recipes. To anyone watching the game, have a good time and enjoy yourself. As for me, I will be on the net. Give these a try!

No comments: