Monday, March 19, 2007

“If life gives you a bowl of lemons, go find an annoying guy with paper cuts”


This post is fairly specific to Adobe Photoshop Elements users. Here at Providence Public Library we are upgrading out Photoshop software on the computers that I teach at. As I have been using the software in getting ready to teach it for the public I kept having a really annoying problem. Essentially if you put in a disk, flash drive, or a CD that contains photos then a program called Adobe Photo Downloader pops up. It is supposed to be helpful and load all my pics into the system. I always try to quit and it keeps popping up. I checked online and it seems all the version of Elements has the same new feature and it is annoying! Everyone who has this is looking for a remedy. Thankfully Adobe has a nice instructional page that tells you how to disable it. So if you are having the same problem give this a try.

No comments: