Wednesday, May 02, 2007

“What do we live for; if it is not to make life less difficult to each other?” T.S. Eliot


Some sites I recommend come with a price tag of sorts. Many of them want you to register so that you can use their services. I have mentioned 10 minutemail here to try to evade the junk mail and the onslaught of offers. This works to a degree but what if someone already did the work for you? What if they already had user names and passwords that ended the registration process all together? Bugmenot has solved these issues for me. For the most part it just does one thing but it does it exceptionally well. All you do is put in a web address and it spits out as many user names and passwords as possible. For an example, the site I use for quotations needed me to register and so I would but they never would complete the process no matter how many times I tried. Bugmenot cut right through it and gave me the key to unlock all the information I needed. If you come up to a wall on the web give this a try.

No comments: