Tuesday, July 10, 2007

“When I say I want to photograph someone, what it really means is that I'd like to know them. Anyone I know I photograph.” Annie Leibovitz


Now you can head on to the Flickr site itself or you can play around with the related tag browser. This site takes advantage of the fact that every picture on Flickr is tagged for easy finding and organizing. You can type a search in the middle and see what comes up or after you get you result you can click on all the tags that surround the pics in the middle. If you point to the pics in the middle you can get closer but if you move to the outer edges than you can zoom out to see all the tags. Once you click a picture it will show up on the right. From there you could either head onto a different photo or onto the photographers page in Flickr. If you love photos and just want to wander in a pictured universe then give this one a try.

No comments: