Wednesday, October 10, 2007

"Mutation: it is the key to our evolution." Professor Xavier founder of the X-Men


I wanted to add to yesterdays post. I posted about changing the format of the document type when you save you r documents. I started wondering if there is another way. What I mean is that I will forget to change the format and do it haphazardly. So there must be a way to make this easier and there is. Open up Word 2007 and go to the save as area. Once there click on the Tools button at the bottom and click on saving options. Once there you can change the preferences for saving all the time. Change from Word Document to saving in Word 97-2003 document. The click OK and from now on it will always do this. I am unsure if I would recommend this a year and half later but for today I want to make my word processing experience easier. Give it a try.

No comments: