Tuesday, November 06, 2007

“Do not call for black power or green power. Call for brain power.” Barbara Jordan

When Microsoft screws up I am one of the first to start throwing things however when they get it right I hope I am among the first to congratulate them. Recently MSN went green. They have made a big push in the right direction for the environment. Their new site is filled with info about how to green up, along with political info of all kinds. They have quizzes and calculators to determine your impact on the planet. Also the pairing up with sites like Grist and Conservation International really help their credibility. Pledges are available so that you can take a stand on all sorts of small things like lowering thermostats and such. You may not agree with the cause of global warming or even if it is happening but when I get into a car I still put on my seatbelt even though I do not believe there is major chance I will get into an accident. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Give it a try.

No comments: