Friday, February 15, 2008

"You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him discover it in himself." Galileo Galilei

I have written many times about the challenge of keeping up with the onslaught of information. It now comes from every direction and source. Digg is just one but there are others that have a nicely compiled list of what is going on. Two other large player are Thoof supposedly uses logic to find what you actually want to see. If you like a news story and tell it so it will find others that are similar. I find this service OK but I am truly fond of Plime. It is very close to Digg but it seems to be more what I am looking for. Digg tends to be more techy geek when I want all around geek info. Everyone is going to have a different take on this subject so try out both of these services to free your inner information geek.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You might also like tiinker. Similar to Thoof it learns what you like reading about and finds interesting stories for you, but it draws directly from news and blog sites rather than user-submitted stories.

Shane Sher said...

I will take a look, thanks.