Friday, November 17, 2006

Quail Eggs???


As the big banquet approaches I have not done any grocery shopping because I know I will be doing it next week. This leaves me in a quandary of what to eat. I have a pantry full of interesting items I have picked up but I look at it with uninterested eyes. There are way too many choices that don’t seem to go with one another like canned quail eggs. Yes that is true! A site was started not too long ago to help with this complex decision of what to eat. It is called Snacksby. First there is a search button that you can input seemingly random foods and then it will come up with a list of possible items. Also you can start a free account and store all your food items there so you don’t have to do it twice. Their motto is “like MacGyver, but for food.” Don’t order out give it a try!

No comments: