Tuesday, December 12, 2006

TUNE OUT, TURN OFF, ZONE OUT


Every time I turn on my television I find nothing to watch. Either my timing is bad or what I am looking for is a repeat. More and more people are watching news, sitcoms, cartoons online first. Some channels like ABC and Britian's Channel 4 are showing the shows on the net first if not simultaneously. The problem I have had is that I need a list to choose from so that I don’t just surf through pages that offer little or no watchable content. Streamick is one site that does just that. It provides video feeds from ABC, ESPN, NBC, BBC, Cartoon Network and many more. They are grouped into convenient and logical categories. So it is easy to go through and find your show. So turn off the tube and surf the net for your shows instead.

No comments: