Thursday, January 18, 2007

Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons. Woody Allen


Ok I have just paid for something with a twenty dollar bill and then I get a bunch of ones back. But wait one of the bills is marked with a special message. It is not a clandestine spy exchange but it is an invitation to the Where's George website. I have used this site for about six years. When you get a dollar bill with the marking go to the site and sign up. Then type in the serial number and condition that it is in. It will tell you where the previous person received the bill your holding. The thing I like most about this site is that I get to live vicariously through the bill's travels. As soon as you register the bill spend it and then you will get email updates telling you who found it, when, and where. Also there is a version for Canada as well called Where's Willy. Give it a try!

No comments: