Thursday, March 15, 2007

I hate music, especially when it's played. Jimmy Durante


Another place to find new music to download is Myspace. Now I know what you are thinking. Isn't Myspace that pit of junk I have been hearing about on the news? The answer is yes. The issue here is that some of Myspace is devoted to being seen in a social atmosphere. This is not why I head to this site. I go for the multitude of bands. Many artists have put up a page so that others can find them. The basics usually can be found like their concert dates or what is upcoming but I really enjoy the music player that streams their selected songs. Many artists also have a button enabled to download certain songs. When a friend mentioned a new singer to me I immediately went to Myspace Music and had a listen. Give it a try.

No comments: