Thursday, March 08, 2007

Knowledge is of two kinds: we know a subject ourselves, or we know where we can find information upon it. Samuel Johnson


Ok you are set to listen to podcasts and you are rearing to go but which ones? Well I wanted to give you a few popular ones and a couple I really like for today and tomorrow's post.
  • Grammar Girl quick and dirty tips for writing. This is very popular and well done. Listen to this one if you have an interest in the English language.
  • CNET Podcast Central is a list of podcasts. I listen to many of these everyday. Click on the more button at the bottom. There is quite a list.
  • NPR Podcast Directory. I listen to NPR constantly but many times I miss a favorite segment so I listen to thier podcasts. One of the funniest out there is Wait Wait, Don't Tell Me.
  • TWIT: This week in Tech. Many people love this one and find it very informative. There are many to pick from.
  • Scientific American. There are two which I listen to all the time. They are both from Scientific American Magazine.
Most of these can be sampled online without any extra software. Give them a try.

No comments: