Friday, March 09, 2007

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so. Douglas Adams


Instead of posting in Monday I thought I would talk about something rather pressing. This weekend is the new updated daylight savings time. Unfortunately the computer industry has been a bit slow to react. They created patches and updates but some are causing problems. At the time of this posting the Microsoft call in help centers have been crushed under the weight of calls. Instead Microsoft has created an online chat that is taking on the job. Try their page or chat for help on this problem. Now if you are on a Mac using 10.4 or 10.3 just download the update but if you have an earlier version follow the instructions here. However I don't think it is going to be a huge headache for the average person but I would definitely call ahead for people I am meeting with or it might be a nice excuse not to go.

No comments: