Monday, March 26, 2007

“Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.” Timothy Leary


This week I would like to talk about some good kid sites. Unfortunately many places on the internet are inviting to kids but they are usually being sold to. An example is a game that is brought to you by a cookie company. There has to be better kid oriented sites than that.

I want to start with two sites specifically for girls. It drives me a bit nuts that many sites that are targeted to girls are always the same, dressing up something or other. Girls are I.T. is a neat site with games that really shows that I.T. is not just for males. They have all sorts of information on jobs for women in information technology. Nicely done and interesting. The other is Girls Go Tech. This one has a lot of games and learning that doubles as fun. So if you know a girl that is bored with the usual Barbie sites than give these a try.

No comments: