Thursday, April 05, 2007

“I'm a hero with coward's legs.” Spike Milligan


Last week I posted all sorts of kid friendly sites. Unfortunately the one that I wanted to list had gone down and the page was removed. Thankfully it has been resurrected somewhere else. Hero Machine is design site for kids or adults. Essentially it allows you to design a superhero, sports star, or a fantasy hero. It has full color choices and all the possible extras to make your hero better. The reason I like this so much is that it is not a game but a fun design program that lets anyone create what they want. Once created they can print it out and hang it up. The accessories range from different capes and boots to skin variations like cheetah spots. I have to say I have had a lot of fun with this one. Try this with your child and compare characters after.Give it a try.

No comments: