Friday, April 20, 2007

“It is a very sad thing that nowadays there is so little useless information.” Oscar Wilde


Sometimes I come across something that I believe is so useful I cannot stand it. GooG411 is now my new favorite toy. Essentially it is a replacement for the information service on your phones commonly known as 411. Goog411 is brought to you by Google and has some wonderful advantages. First it is free. Second it is totally hands free. How it works. Call 1-800-GOOG-411 (1-800-466-4411) and then answer the questions where and what you are looking for. At this point you can have them connect directly. I love this feature (no more long distance charges) or you can have them text message you the details like street info and phone. Now understand that this service is still experimental and you may come across problems but I have been using the a lot (saved to my cell phone) and have not had too many problems. To read all the details click on Google's info page. Give it a try!

No comments: