Friday, May 25, 2007

“I seldom end up where I wanted to go, but almost always end up where I need to be.” Douglas Adams

Quick extra note: Today contains two important time sensitive issues.
One of my favorite writers of all time has a memorial day called Towel Day. In honor of Douglas Adams you are supposed to carry your towel with you. The reference is from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. If you have not read it, don't be hoopy! Read it today and always carry your towel.


Towel Day : A tribute to Douglas Adams (1952-2001)


Also just a mention here it is the anniversary of a science fiction classic. Star Wars came out 30 years today. If you have never seen the movie then to catch you up I give you Star Wars in 30 seconds done by bunnies. Enjoy! So to be as trite as possible may the force be with you.

No comments: