Friday, May 11, 2007

"There are some days when I think I'm going to die from an overdose of satisfaction." Salvador Dalí


I have written here before of online music and the many sites and options that are out there. MusicMesh takes it one step further. It tries to use everything that is music related that is on the web and combine it into one slick package. If you type in a band they will give you a set of other bands that is close to your selection. It also gives a link to the Wikipedia entry and connects you with a list from Youtube videos for each song listed. I like this feature a lot but you will come across people taping at a concert that may have low quality. Other options are a link directly to Amazon so that you can buy it and a complete set of reviews. Now I know any site can stick a link on its page but they have all the information show up on the page you are using so that you do not have to go anywhere else. Give it a try.

No comments: