Wednesday, June 20, 2007

“As a general rule, the most successful man in life is the man who has the best information.” Benjamin Disraeli


Today I wanted to revisit an earlier post about Google Alerts. I have had my alerts setup for quite a while and unless I need to change something I rarely visit the management page so I was sorely unaware of the changes. You used to only be able to choose to be alerted when a news article came up or if a search result would come up but now there is information in every corner of the net. So they have made it easier, instead of choosing the other two you can choose comprehensive. This will search News, web search results, blogs, groups, and anything else where your search is mentioned. I recommend going back to make the changes. Give it a try.

No comments: