Friday, June 15, 2007

“Cursive writing does not mean what I think it does” Nancy Cartwright


I remember practicing my penmanship in school for years and now all I ever do is type. I realized how I miss the look of my writing and the feel of it. However if I started using a pen again I would be at a loss without spell check. I definitely need that. Some of you have told me about that one. Is there a way to get the best of both worlds? The answer is yes and it is inexpensive. It is called the Fontifier. It is very easy to do. Print out their template and hand write in your version of the letters and numbers. Then scan it in and upload it to the site. You can preview your handwriting font before you buy it for $9.00. Finally you download your new font and install it. Then you can type and write at the same time. I like this a lot. To see some example click here. If you do not want to waste all your practice on your penmanship then give this a try.

No comments: