Wednesday, August 22, 2007

“If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun” Katharine Hepburn


I try as best as I can to bring you helpful and useful bits of information. However occasionally I like to throw in the frivolous. Unfortunately many people still consider the computer in the same way the phone was first greeted. Essential for business but not for personal use. Well today I recommend Jib Jab’s Starring You site. Jib Jab became famous for a video highlighting all the candidates from the 2004 elections. This fun and completely no useful site allows you to upload a photo and attach it to some sort of video. This may sound difficult but really there instructions are perfect and to get the photo to fit are flawless. I had a lot of fun just getting the photo just right. Once your picture is set you decide which scene to attach it to. I chose a Charleston dance video featuring Steve jobs and Bill Gates. You can also choose from their heads or there people who have made their heads available. Once you finish you can embed it into a website like below or send it to a friend. It’s a lot of fun so why not give it a try.

No comments: