Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Quotation would not fit. Look below.


Babies don't need a vacation but I still see them at the beach. I'll go over to them and say, 'What are you doing here, you've never worked a day in your life!'.Stephen Wright

Well readers, another Summer has come to an end and I have unused vacation days to take so I will be gone and no posts will be posted until September 7th. However upon my return I hope to have some new additions to the blog, more on that in the future. So to the readers of these posts I will see you in about a week.

OK if I am off having a good time I might as well leave a couple of links that are fun and frivolous.

Both games are friendly to anyone and are not violent. Have fun, experiment with computers for the fun of it and just give it a try.

Shane

No comments: