Wednesday, August 08, 2007

“We have not come into the world to be numbered; we have been created for a purpose; for great things: to love and be loved.” Mother Teresa


When I finished yesterdays post I realized I should have written about the format button on the page numbers window. There are lots of great options for page numbering. To begin you can change the look of the numbers to roman numerals or letters. You can also add chapter numbers and change the styles of the separators. The big option here is the page numbering. Many times I am writing sheets that are a continuation of past sheets. To make the numbers jive I increase the start at and what number I need it to be. Also if you are doing a title page lower the start at page to zero. This means that the title page will begin at zero and progress from there. Give it a try.

No comments: