Monday, September 10, 2007

“My grandmother is over eighty and still doesn't need glasses. Drinks right out of the bottle.” Henry Youngman


In the last post I talked about a keyboard shortcut and I thought about one more I use all the time. When I am home relaxing I usually kick my feet up while using the computer. This means I am fairly far away from the screen and the lettering is slowly becoming to small to read. However there is a nice set of shortcuts to increase or decrease the font size easily. To enlarge text use CTRL and + (plus sign) and to reduce it use CTRL and – (minus sign). This works great when you encounter a site that is just to hard to read. The only problem with this is that some sites are set to a specific sizing and it may throw it off the page a bit. If you do not like the size just use the keys to return to normal. If things are becoming a small give this one a try.

No comments: