Thursday, August 13, 2009

“Technology is so much fun but we can drown in our technology. The fog of information can drive out knowledge.” Daniel J. Boorstin

I do my very best to keep up with technology news but I am always failing at it. There is just too much so I count on a lot of news sources to bubble it up for me and review so that I can be interested and read more in depth. Once such news source is NPR’s All Tech Considered. They have some fantastic reporters and really interesting takes on the tech world that very few repeat. One particular commentator is Omar L. Gallaga. His segments are short and sweet and almost always interesting. I would recommend giving a listen to any of his information. You can also read a ton of new stuff on the site itself from all sorts of great people. Give this a try.

No comments: