Wednesday, April 25, 2007

“The environment is everything that isn't me.” Albert Einstein


It is one thing to be well informed about eco-news going on around you but it is another thing entirely to understand your impact on the planet. This has come to be known as your carbon footprint. I was originally just going to give one site that did this but I want to give a few so that you can decide who measures this best and which one is easier for you. The first is the site associated with Al Gore's Movies called climatecrisis. I like this one because the focus is what can you do to change and help. The others are the carbon footprint calculator and the carbonfund. Some of these sites offer packages to offset your carbon production. I personally would rather reduce the production than offset it but they do offer the option. Find out your effect on the planet and give it a try.

No comments: