Monday, January 22, 2007

“I don't know anything that builds the will to win better than competitive sports.” Nixon


I admittedly know nothing of sports but I have been told that I never mention any good sports sites or stuff so I give you one I found a while back. I must caution you that I have not used this but it did win a Webby. I am going to use their words to describe it. "We have established ourselves as the Internet's foremost authority on simulation for MLB, NFL, NHL, NBA and college basketball. Whatifsports.com has expanded to include SimLeagues™ that allow users to create teams of their all-time favorite players and pit them against other user-created teams, as well as Dynasty games that put users in complete control of college sports programs."
Well, I guess to finish: if you are into sports history and possible match-ups then give it a try!

Picture courtesy of Ollie Atkins Collection, Special Collections & Archives, George Mason University.

No comments: